Our industry leading Solution is a mix of our own proprietary technology and a grouping of best-of-breed products, technology and service providers around the world. Our most noteworthy partnerships include:
BADRI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Badri Management Consultancy is a boutique actuarial consultancy setup by two dynamic and experienced partners. Both have been working in the Middle East and North Africa region for the past 15 years. They have setup with the aim of furthering the use of actuarial skills in non-life industry.
There is a dearth of actuaries working in the MENA region and especially in the non-life segment. Few of the larger companies have in-house actuaries, while the majority of the mid to small sized companies do not utilize actuarial skills or hire junior resources to assist. Both of these could prove dangerous options in the long term as in a competitive market there is a need to have analytical support and market expertise while making decisions.
Believing in partnerships, Badri’s philosophy is to work with clients in a partnership style rather than in a consultant – client type relationship. They aim to optimize client profits and work not only to strategize but also to implement those strategies.
- Actuarial science expertise and risk management
- Specializing in non-life segments, non-life reserving, analytics, reinsurance optimization
- Expertise and knowledge in Middle Eastern markets
As a leader in systems integration services, its years of experience makes CGI a world class partner helping Baseline’s clients meet regulatory, marketing and distribution requirements across many markets. Baseline’s Solution requires limited integration, customization, and adaptation and CGI has built a practice to achieve this in the most cost effective manner around the world. Through a consistent, repeatable, disciplined, and accountable delivery approach, CGI and Baseline aim to consistently achieve industry-leading track record of on-time and on-budget UBI projects for any insurance carrier worldwide.
- Years of experience and expertise in system’s integration services
- Consistent, repeatable, disciplined and accountable delivery approach achieving industry-leading track record of on-time and on-budget UBI projects
- Huge benefit to existing Ratabase clients, proven cost-effective integration to Baseline’s telematics solutions
- Ratabase is a powerful and logical choice for extending our UBI program to any new customer, giving access to a fully integrated deployment on their Baseline Platform
- Ratabase allows insurers to bridge the gap between the massive amounts of new and real time information made available with telematics while augmenting the time tested, proven and often legally mandated rating models
- Robust and simple platform tackling IoT and Product Management simultaneously
Hitachi Solutions America is a consulting firm and systems integrator passionate about helping companies flourish. They have an extensive portfolio ranging across management consulting, implementation, and support services, helping clients compete with the largest global enterprises with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions.
Their vision is to reinvent the information technology industry by providing Global Turnkey Industry Solutions differentiating them in the marketplace, and providing customers with unprecedented value: a single system at one predictable and affordable annual cost that provides everything an organization needs to operate and improve its business. Extraordinarily talented employees are the driving force behind maintaining their status as the Number One Global Microsoft Dynamics Partner. Superior products, prices, and people promising to provide Tier 1 enterprise software experience at a Tier 2 price.
- Experienced CRM practice
- Wide expertise with Insurance customers
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with a 2014 pro forma annual revenue of €10 billion and 86,000 employees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media & Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
- Business Integration leveraging its technology know-how and business insight
- Integration of different systems optimizing business processes and helping creating higher value
- With innovative solutions – used correctly – securing the future of the company
- Integration of new IT solutions into the existing IT landscape, protecting the existing investments
- Extensive knowledge of technology, giving expert advice at any time and implement best-in-class solutions
- Through neutral and manufacturer-independent consulting, creation of best fitting and cost effective solutions
- Many years of project experience standing for reliability
- Full-service collaboration allowing the establishment of long-term partnerships
ROI helps businesses use information intelligently, turning data into insights and allowing consistent control over business execution. Their mission is to help clients stop struggling with data and start producing these results:
- Offering easy access to data, so clients can build your own reports
- Providing trusted information, in a format helping clients to make decisions
- Delivering a single source of the integrated data, allowing one-click monitoring of data from different software application
CORE SOLUTION COMPONENTS
IBM – CLOUD HOSTING
Baseline has partnered with IBM as its preferred worldwide solution hosting partner. IBM has recently acquired SoftLayer for nearly $2 billion and has announced that it will invest another $1.2 billion in expanding its global footprint. This added value significantly increases depth, speed and capabilities while decreasing risks, all within the same financial realities Baseline and its clients have worked on in the past. This partnership is included in the cost-per-policy of our Solution, eliminating any CAPEX and running the entire program on OPEX, as a direct cost of goods sold.
- Preferred worldwide solution hosting partner
- Continuous investments resulting in global expansion
- Entirely seamless cost approach in any Usage-based Insurance programs
Under strict Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement, Baseline Telematics is currently working with Google in several aspects of our Solution, including but not limited to our geospatial systems such as mapping datasets, street segment information, contextual traffic speed and several other exciting projects.
We have been a Microsoft Dynamics solutions partner for many years. This is why the core policy administration system component is built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have more recently entered into a pro-active phase of the relationship with Microsoft whereby we are collaborating in securing new business from existing Microsoft clients on a global basis.
All of our telemetry servers run on Linux OS.
Our mobile applications are designed to run native on iOS.
Our mobile applications are designed to run native on Android.